Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Looking for Whanau (Williams)  

RSS
Rahera OF
(@rahera-of)

My mother was adopted out her last fathers real name is Thomas Williams and mothers name is Violet Williams.I also know that Thomas Williams mothers name is Wikitoria. I have never met this side of the Whanau nor know where they come from if any one can help I would be very greatful.

Rahera

Rahera Herewini

Posted : 30 August, 2002 10:18 pm
Missy OF
(@missy-of)

Kia ora
Do you know which williams whanau it is?? There are a few families that i know of, but it depends on what area they come from. Also was williams wiremu at any time??
Missy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 October, 2002 8:43 pm
Missy OF
(@missy-of)

Kia ora
Do you know which williams whanau it is?? There are a few families that i know of, but it depends on what area they come from. Also was williams wiremu at any time??
Missy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 October, 2002 8:45 pm
Ree_Beck OF
(@ree_beck-of)

Hi there, My boyfirend's grandmother was Violet Williams and his Grandfather was Thomas William's, this is so as his mother is their daughter. There probably are a lot of Williams families out there, but I hope I can help you with your search. Please feel free to email me at soulgirl@xtra.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 November, 2002 10:31 pm
Share: