Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Martin Whanau - Peria  

RSS
ngakau OF
(@ngakau-of)

Kia Ora
Looking for any info about the Martin Whanau in the Far North - Te Kauhanga marae. I know virtually nothing about my mother's side of the whanau, her name was Carol Watson, her mother Bella Martin and her Mother Janey Martin? Any info from anyone from this Marae or anywhere would be appreciated. Lee Wallace.

Posted : 23 March, 2004 5:54 pm
floyd28 OF
(@floyd28-of)

My grand aunty married a Martin. my uncle John (their son) called him Mic ??? and my grand aunty's name was Doreen Sister to my grandfather Larsen. I had visited a Martin cousin years ago when she stayed in Awanui. I think she still stays in Wellsford. by the way do you have an uncle John (doo doo) Martin????

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2004 7:38 am
Share: