Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Mitai/Paraihe Whanau  

RSS
Smoochie OF
(@smoochie-of)

If you know of these names: I look forward to hearing from you. This is My fathers whakapapa, but I need to know more. e.g Who? What? Where?
I am looking for my fathers whakapapa. His name was William (some people called him Whura) His Brothers were Charlie who had married Mere, Robert we dont know about and Brownie. (we know where he is buried). Our dad's sister is Kathy. We have been told that their name was Matai, but recently we heard that Mitaiparaihe / Paraihemitai was at one time one name. Please contact me if you have any information. Because our next step is to find stories of old.

Edited by - smoochie on 10/18/2003 8:34:33 PM

Edited by - smoochie on 10/18/2003 8:40:13 PM

Posted : 11 October, 2003 10:37 pm
Share: