Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Ngati Kahungunu - Kei Hia Koe?  

RSS
kiwiz_brat OF
(@kiwiz_brat-of)

Kia Ora, I am looking for my whanau to no avail. All i know is my Matua was :Hiko Andrew of Ngati Kahungunu, and my Whaea was :Beulah(Matekoire)Thompson, and i THINK she was from Te Arawa-Reparoa ways. I am stuck as to which marae is mine, I have MANY apprently, and no one knows anything WHICH IS FRUSTATING!!!, I would love to learn of my whakapapa to pass it on to my tamariki. If you know anything that would be wonderful!!! Thank you for your help, KIA ORA!!!!

Posted : 01 July, 2003 6:56 am
tejo OF
(@tejo-of)

Hiya, was just looking at the forum and found yr message. I dont know if this will help you but I have my whakapapa all the way back to Ngatoroirangi, the great tribe from the great migration. I have a Thompson in my whakapapa. Tewiki (male name) that married a Thompson 3 generations befor my grandfather who was born in 1900. Reply and I'll catchup.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 July, 2003 8:50 am
tejo OF
(@tejo-of)

Hiya, was just looking at the forum and found yr message. I dont know if this will help you but I have my whakapapa all the way back to Ngatoroirangi, the great tribe from the great migration. I have a Thompson in my whakapapa. Tewiki (male name) that married a Thompson 3 generations befor my grandfather who was born in 1900. Reply and I'll catchup.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 July, 2003 8:50 am
Kataraina Hodge OF
(@kataraina-hodge-of)

Hi I have just finished reading your request. I maybe able to help you a little bit about Beulah. I have some info about a Buelah Matenga married to Hiko Andrews. Beulah Matenga was from Reporoa (Ngati Tahu) Te Arawa.
Contact me on kathiehodge@paradise.net.nz if you are interested.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 July, 2003 3:45 am
Kataraina Hodge OF
(@kataraina-hodge-of)

Hi I have just finished reading your request. I maybe able to help you a little bit about Beulah. I have some info about a Buelah Matenga married to Hiko Andrews. Beulah Matenga was from Reporoa (Ngati Tahu) Te Arawa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 July, 2003 3:45 am
Kataraina Hodge OF
(@kataraina-hodge-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 July, 2003 3:47 am
Kataraina Hodge OF
(@kataraina-hodge-of)

Hi I maybe able to help you with Buelah.
I have some info about a Buelah Matenga married to Andrew Hiko. Buelah's father was from Reporoa (Ngati Tahu) Te Arawa iwi. Contact me if you are interested.
kathiehodge@paradise.net.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 July, 2003 3:51 am
kaihote OF
(@kaihote-of)

Robert charles Lucas Reay married Hannah Gremmell, they had a daughter Emere. She married Richard Thompson and had a daughter Polly Kake Thompson. Polly married George Matenga and had a daughter Materoa Kararaina (Beulah) She married Hko Andrew. If this is your whakapapa i can help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2004 12:43 pm
kaihote OF
(@kaihote-of)

Robert charles Lucas Reay married Hannah Gremmell, they had a daughter Emere. She married Richard Thompson and had a daughter Polly Kake Thompson. Polly married George Matenga and had a daughter Materoa Kararaina (Beulah) She married Hko Andrew. If this is your whakapapa i can help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2004 12:43 pm
kaihote OF
(@kaihote-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2004 12:44 pm
Share: