Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Rangiunuhea Pumipi Waata  

RSS
Annitta Nin OF
(@annitta-nin-of)

I am looking for my grandmothers information.
I am told that she was taken from her family when she was young by the Kingitanga.
Now the person she married was Tame brown in Waiuku and had 16 chilodren. My mother was no.10 her name was Waitakapuna but better known as Sally.
They lived at kaihau Raod waiuku.
I am told she had a sister alive in Hamilton. I know nothing else. That was six years ago.
My grandfather Tame Brown was born 1919 in Waiuku To a Moses Ropata Brown and a Rangiwhakaewa Kaihau.
Please help find my grandmother as it is a link I know nothing.

Posted : 20 April, 2004 4:21 am
Wilski OF
(@wilski-of)

Me hoki koe ki ou koroua, ou kuia hoki, o tau marae. Me ui atu koe ki a raatou mo enei korero whakapapa. Kei te mohio ou whanaunga a Tipene maa i nga korero e pa ana ki to kuia. Kaua e tuku atu enei korero ki ou hoa Mormons.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 May, 2004 8:48 pm
Share: