Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Searching for TAUMORE & NGAKAI Tupuna  

RSS
mitacare OWC
(@mitacare-owc)

Tena Koe Te Whanau
I would appreciate some help from my Whanau in obtaining my WHanau whakapapa on my great-grandmother's side.

My Great-grandfather is: Te Amo Tukarawa,
His wife was: Urumotu Taumore, and
Her father was: Hori Taumore, and
Her mother was: Rangihauata Ngakai

Taumore Whanau...can you please help me with the whakapapa from my Tupuna Hori Taumore back....

Whanau reading this from the Ngakai side can you please help with my Tupuna from Rangihauat Ngakai back. KIA ORA!!!

Kia Ora Whanau...I appreciate your help immensely, especially those hwo already provided me with some valuable information and history to enable me to work with my Tupuna in gathering these sacred records of our Tupuna and our Whanau.

Please email me directly should you feel to share your whakapapa with me on brucemita@mitacare.com.au and I will happily respond.

Aroha nui, Ka kite ano.

V Bruce G Mita

Posted : 11 March, 2004 4:25 am
Share: