Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Tuterangi Whiu  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
Maraea OF
(@maraea-of)

Kia ora, A friend of mine has recently discovered she is a descendant of this tupuna. Apparently he lived in Waiomatatini near Ruatoria. Possibly, mid to late 1800's. Any korero will be greatly appreciated. Hei kona.....

Posted : 02 January, 2004 2:36 am
Punaruku OF
(@punaruku-of)

Tuterangiwhiu was the first born son of Tuwhakairiora both of whom were from Te Araroa. Tuterangiwhiu though is the tekoteko on top of Porourangi whare.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 March, 2004 10:38 pm
Punaruku OF
(@punaruku-of)

Tuterangiwhiu was the first born son of Tuwhakairiora both of whom were from Te Araroa. Tuterangiwhiu though is the tekoteko on top of Porourangi whare.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 March, 2004 10:39 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

Tuterangiwhiu was the son of Tuwhakairiora and Ruataupare.His first wife was Te Aotaihi and she was the daughter of Hinerupe and Hukarere(Tuwhakairiora's brother)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 April, 2004 8:25 pm
tepakou OF
(@tepakou-of)

im bit mixed up i know a little
Tuwhakairiora and Ruataupare had 3kids?
Hinemanuhiri, Tuterangiwhiu, and Te Aotaihi

can anyone tell me what Te Aotaihi means someone told me Te Aotahihi was a male and a brother to Hinemanuhiri, Tuterangiwhiu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 April, 2004 12:31 am
tepakou OF
(@tepakou-of)

can anyone tell me what Te Aotaihi means someone told me Te Aotahihi was a male and a brother to Hinemanuhiri, Tuterangiwhiu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 April, 2004 12:32 am
tepakou OF
(@tepakou-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 April, 2004 12:33 am
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

Te Aotaihi was the daughter of Hinerupe and Hukarere (Tuwhakairiora's brother)Im not sure of how many children Tuwhakairiora and Ruataupare had but it was more than two.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:30 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

Te Aotaihi was the daughter of Hinerupe and Hukarere (Tuwhakairiora's brother)Im not sure of how many children Tuwhakairiora and Ruataupare had but it was more than two.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:31 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:31 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

Te Aotaihi was the daughter of Hukarere and HInerupe. Hukarere was Tuwhakairiora's brother. Te Aotaihi was the first wife of Tuterangiwhiu.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:34 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

Te Aotaihi was the daughter of Hukarere and HInerupe. Hukarere was Tuwhakairiora's brother. Te Aotaihi was the first wife of Tuterangiwhiu.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:35 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:35 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:36 pm
Chantelle Houkamau OF
(@chantelle-houkamau-of)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2004 9:37 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: