Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

whakapapa  

RSS
tonka2 OF
(@tonka2-of)

kia ora,

looking for anyone who knows anything about the Himona name.

Posted : 02 October, 2002 3:17 pm
Delcine OF
(@delcine-of)

I think the name you are looking for is...
'HAIMONA'. My mother is a link to the Haimona Whanau from Tainui descent. You are most welcomed to contact me to know more, my email address is... son_smit@hotmail.com

Edited by - Delcine on 16/10/02 12:38:35

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 October, 2002 12:36 pm
Pononga OF
(@pononga-of)

Kia Ora,
There was a family living in Mangakino that went by the name of Himona, lovely people. I'm not sure if anyone still lives there but you could check the electoral roles or try writing to 11 Totara Tce, Mangakino.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2002 3:17 pm
Pononga OF
(@pononga-of)

Kia Ora
There was a family Himona that lived in Mangakino, 5 boys 2 girls when i last saw them (the youngest then'd be in her late 20s now). Try writing to 11 Totara Tce Mangakino, a W Himona is registered in the white pages of the phone book.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2002 3:22 pm
Pononga OF
(@pononga-of)

Kia Ora
There was a family Himona that lived in Mangakino, 5 boys 2 girls when i last saw them (the youngest then'd be in her late 20s now). Try writing to 11 Totara Tce Mangakino, a W Himona is registered in the white pages of the phone book.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2002 3:24 pm
Ree_Beck OF
(@ree_beck-of)

Hi there

I don't know if you have found what you are looking for. I know a family with the surname HIMONA. They live in Mangakino. I think only the mother, father and youngest son are there now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 December, 2002 1:46 am
Share: