Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

whakapapa o nga Kara, Lloyd, Carroll whanau  

RSS
Tracey Carroll OF
(@tracey-carroll-of)

I am currently doing my whakapapa for my whanau, and I am a decendant of Whiu Patuhoe Kara of Hastings (ithink?), He is my great grandfather, he was married to Kahui Peepi Winiata, my grandfather was Joseph Francis Carroll, aka Noble, Nobby, he moved down to invercargill but is from hastings, our marae is Matahiwi o Te Matau-a-Maui in clive, I am trying to track down my grandfathers real mother as Kahui was not his real mother. My grandfather was born in 1915 to Whiu Patuhoe but unsure of his mother.

I am also trying to track down the Lloyds as my mother was a Lloyd. Her father was Edward Lloyd of Bluff. He married Isabella Gibbs.

It would be of great help if anyone out there has any further information to help me out.

Kia Ora

Posted : 15 March, 2003 9:22 pm
Sharnz OF
(@sharnz-of)

Kia ora Tracey
Just replying to your message on March of this year. I cannot give u any information that your may require, I do know how you can obtain some. My sister married one of your whanau and also I have a friend who was bought up with your nanny Kahuihina and Koroua Whiu. If you want information on how you can contact any of the two mentioned above then please email at sharny_t@hotmail.com
I am sure this will be of great importance to you.
Hope to hear from you soon
He konei, he kona
Sharnz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 September, 2003 6:35 am
Share: