Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WHAKAPAPA OF RETIMANA TE KOROU  

RSS
RICKY ELERS OF
(@ricky-elers-of)

KIA ORA KOUTOU,I AM SEARCHING FOR THE WHAKAPAPA OF RETIMANA TE KOROU,OF THE WAIRARAPA,CAUSE I CAN TRACE MY DESCENT TO HIM.AND IM HOPING IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING COULLD THEY PLEASE CONTACT ME.ALL I KNOW IS,THAT HIS PARENTS ARE TE RAKU AND TE KAI.

Posted : 05 August, 2003 6:50 pm
Chris Rarere OF
(@chris-rarere-of)

I too am descended from Te Korou and have his whakapapa at home. Will get back tomorrow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 August, 2003 3:32 am
Chris Rarere OF
(@chris-rarere-of)

I too am descended from Te Korou and have his whakapapa at home. Will get back tomorrow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 August, 2003 3:32 am
Chris Rarere OF
(@chris-rarere-of)

I have Te Korou's whakapapa. I am descended from him too

I too am descended from Te Korou and have his whakapapa at home - am currently at work

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 August, 2003 3:36 am
Chris Rarere OF
(@chris-rarere-of)

I have Te Korou's whakapapa

I too am descended from Te Korou and have his whakapapa at home - am currently at work

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 August, 2003 3:37 am
RICKY ELERS OF
(@ricky-elers-of)

Kia ora Chris if you could help me out,that would be mad! sorry about the so late reply!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2003 5:23 pm
RICKY ELERS OF
(@ricky-elers-of)

Kia ora Chris,if you could help me out that would be mad!!!!!!!
Sorry about the late reply!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2003 5:28 pm
Share: