Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Albert Wayne Pakinga  

RSS
gaylesemmens OWC
(@gaylesemmens-owc)

Try to trace any ancester of the Pakinga

Posted : 12 January, 2007 8:35 pm
azzarian
(@azzarian)

Kia Ora,
My aunty is married to Jim (Paki) Pakinga, his fathers name is Albert, is this the same whanau you are searching for?

I know one of Jim's brothers is Wayne, has a sister Eve..

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 January, 2007 9:07 pm
polygraem OWC
(@polygraem-owc)

kia ora,
my Mums Aunty was Teresa pakinga who married Robert Bercich from Mitimiti North land New Zealand, there are Pakinga's in Tasmaina Australia. If this is a connection, I can give you contacts for Teresa's Son.
ka kite
polly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 June, 2007 3:23 am
mahaki11 OWC
(@mahaki11-owc)

Kia ora,
there are Pakinga whanau who live on Wharenui Rd in Rotorua if thats any help, should be a number in the white pages. Good luck with your search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 June, 2007 7:50 pm
Koko OWC
(@koko-owc)

There are two main whanau of Pakinga - two brothers bought up in Whirinaki - Ratapu Pakinga and Mihaka Wanahi Pakinga. Ratapu Pakinga moved to Paeroa and married Titakawhena Timo. Mihaka Wanahi Pakinga married Katarina Tuia Waipouri from Pawarenga. They stayed in Whirinaki. I dont see a Albert Wayne in the Whakapapa so I would say it would be the Paeroa lot ... Good Luck ... My father has the whakapapa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 June, 2007 10:17 pm
Dianne H
(@dianne-h)

My Brother in Laws name is Albert Wayne Pakinga from Paeroa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 October, 2007 1:38 am
cherimac OWC
(@cherimac-owc)

CHECK OUT PAEROA, THERES TRUCK LOADS OF PAKINGA WHANAU STILL LIVING THERE AND AROUND COROMANDEL WAY.THEY LIVED DOWN MILL ROAD IN PAEROA. MY SISTA WAS WITH SYDNEY PAKINGA AND THEY HAD 3 KIDS. 2 BOYS ROBBIE HEMI & PRESTON DYLAN & 1 GIRL REIHANA TE AWHINA BUT THEY PARTED ALONG TIME AGO.BUT YOU ONLY NEED TO ASK SOMEONE IN PAEROA AND THEY'LL TELL YOU HOW TO GET HOLD OF THEM.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 November, 2007 6:31 pm
Jos Wikiriwhi-Thompson OWC
(@jos-wikiriwhi-thompson-owc)

Kia ora koe kotiro

I belong to the Pakinga Whanau and Wayne Pakinga is my cousin. My Mother Penikera and Albert were brother and sister. We were born and bred in Paeroa but our tupuna Ratapu Pakinga of Whirinaki married our Kuia Titikawhena Timo told to you by Koko.My grandmother Heeni Pakinga was one of 22 children born in the Hokianga after the epidemic they moved to Pare Hauraki. Yes there are lots of Whanau in and around Paeroa but the Pakinga Name and Whanau originated in Taitokerau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 November, 2007 11:33 pm
Share: