Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Anaru te Ohaere=Hineti Marua  

RSS
kairangahau
(@kairangahau)

Kia Ora, can anybody help with extending this whakapapa, information, corrections etc

Anaru te Ohaere====Hineti Marua
!
!
Te Wairama te Ohaere=====James McGregor
!
!
Rina McGregor (1of10)

My nana's mum is Rina, her mother Te Wairama te Ohaere, Ngati Porou, had two younger sisters with the same name, their father Anaru wanting to preserve the name for some reason. This is all i know.
Information appreciated.
Lee

Posted : 29 March, 2008 10:20 am
rotohiko OWC
(@rotohiko-owc)

Kia ora e te whanaunga,

Te Wairama te Ohaere - James McGregor
|
John Tane Hone te One MeGregor - Minnie Matehaere Paora
|
Irakewa Alexander McGregor - Isobella Hutchinson

Irakewa and Isobella where my grand parents. Cuzz is your great grandmother a Lena Rina kitemate McGregor who married Jack Savage? According to the whakapapa that we have there were 14 children with one dying early and a set of twins dying in their mid-teens.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 April, 2008 8:23 am
Share: