Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

ANIHANA, Ringapoto  

RSS
riverjade OWC
(@riverjade-owc)

I am searching for anyone who has information on the following whakapapa.

Ringapoto Anihana (Anderson) whom lived in Horeke for his last years before passing away due to cancer. He married Lelaine Cribb and they had 8 Children.

Ringapoto Anihana father was Wharemaru and his grandfather was Nika Anihana all from Ngapuhi.

If anyone has any information regarding the above would be much helpfull.

Posted : 29 January, 2008 11:42 am
star.1961 OWC
(@star-1961-owc)

Kiaora i too am seeking information on my Whanau,my great grand father was Known as Nika Anihana my grandmother was Tiraroa Anihana who married Hone Mane we lived some Whanau still live in Utakura up the road from Horeke my fathers name is Wiapo Hone Mane if you could help in any way please contact me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 February, 2008 9:10 pm
Share: