Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

BEATTIE Pani Hemapo  

RSS
masonwhanau OWC
(@masonwhanau-owc)

Trying to find some infomation about my koro. I think maybe he came from the Waikato area? Not too sure thou. Married Claire Joseaphine Tueri (not sure of the spelling..sorry) They lived at Papawai Greytown (Wairarapa) Had two children, Tommy (my dad) and Maryanne. Dad was either born in Greytown or Carterton in 1955. They moved to Palmerston North. While I was growing up Koro worked for Higgins Contracting and had the nicknames "chicken george/Bunny". My nanny worked at the hospital. Sorry thats all the infomation I have. Really need help.

Posted : 08 August, 2005 10:08 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe masonwhanau,

If you go to www.familysearch.org and put Beattie in the last name, setting the country to New Zealand you will find quite a few records for the Beattie whanau - not all will be your relations, but going through them you maybe able to find some info. NOTE: not all info in that site is accurate but it is a great place to start

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 October, 2005 4:38 pm
Share: