Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

BEATTIE  

RSS
cherylb OWC
(@cherylb-owc)

My name is Kylee Beattie, moko of Eru Porohiwi Beattie origionally from Wairoa.I am looking for my grandfathers whakapapa (beattie). I met a lot of my whanau in Frasertown at a reunion Easter w/end 1990.My grandfather married Hara Hurae of tuwharetoa descent, (waitahanui,waipahihi Taupo.) They lived in Runanga Pa on the Napier--Taihape Road, they are both burried there. I'm looking to find where my whanau started from including the name Beattie (irish?) You can reply to me on this sight and my mother will pass on any info.
Arohanui, Kylee Beattie. Taupo.

Posted : 28 September, 2005 5:05 pm
arohaa OWC
(@arohaa-owc)

Kia ora...my partners Grandfather was Henare/Henry Beattie and he was one of Porohiwi's brothers...We have a little bit of whakapapa if you are interested.
Aroha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2005 12:06 am
cherylb OWC
(@cherylb-owc)

Kia Ora Aroha,I would be most grateful for any info that you have.You can post in here or send straight to my mothers email;
cherylb@slingshot.co.nz
she will pass it all on to me. Thank you so much, Kylee Beattie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2005 1:28 am
Tracy OWC
(@tracy-owc)

quote:

My name is Kylee Beattie, moko of Eru Porohiwi Beattie origionally from Wairoa.I am looking for my grandfathers whakapapa (beattie). I met a lot of my whanau in Frasertown at a reunion Easter w/end 1990.My grandfather married Hara Hurae of tuwharetoa descent, (waitahanui,waipahihi Taupo.) They lived in Runanga Pa on the Napier--Taihape Road, they are both burried there. I'm looking to find where my whanau started from including the name Beattie (irish?) You can reply to me on this sight and my mother will pass on any info.
Arohanui, Kylee Beattie. Taupo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 January, 2008 7:58 pm
Tracy OWC
(@tracy-owc)

Kia ora Kylee - My grandmother is Ngawini (wini) Beattie from Wairoa. She is the eldest of 10 children to Porohiwi & Leavy Beattie. Im also trying to trace the Beattie whakapapa,so would be keen to find out more as well 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 January, 2008 8:12 pm
kyleebt OWC
(@kyleebt-owc)

Kia oraMy email address kyleebt@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 January, 2008 3:39 pm
Share: