Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

BECK , maata (MarthaVictoria)  

RSS
kotare OWC
(@kotare-owc)

Spent her last years in Taumaranui where she is buried, her maiden name was Hoete (Of Ngati Paoa) born in Thames, married to Jacob Beck (German) the mother of 9 children, trying to do the family tree, any help most appreciated. Thanks

Posted : 16 March, 2007 5:37 pm
cr8tiff OWC
(@cr8tiff-owc)

Kia Ora!!
Im also a descendant of Martha Hoete and was tracing our history back when i was in high school. I didnt get much further back than Jacob and Martha i dont think. Im now living in England at the mo but my father is holding all my paperwork and documents for me in NZ, so if theres any perticular dates or info that u r looking for then let me know and ill see what i can do.

Alisha Bradcock
alisha22@xtra.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 April, 2007 2:29 am
kotare OWC
(@kotare-owc)

Thanks for your reply Alisha, I have sent you a private email.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2007 5:29 pm
Share: