Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Chase Henare  

RSS
marire_ma OWC
(@marire_ma-owc)

Tracing decendants of Henare Chase and Honaria Chase nee Winita
kia ora I am 1 of the many Great great GrandChildren of this couple my Great Grandmothers name is Emere Winihana nee Chase she was born in Taihape and left at a young age who moved to Wairoa and later meet my Great Grandfather Eruiti Wirihana who had my grandfather Willie Wirihana who is my fathers dad, my great grandmother had passed away before i was born and its now comming up to 12years since my father passed away i would like to get the whakapapa of this lady as i do not know. I hope there is many out there that can help me

Posted : 26 August, 2007 5:46 pm
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

Sent you a message but it was returned marked no such email address?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 August, 2007 6:52 am
marire_ma OWC
(@marire_ma-owc)

Strange that is the email addy that i use requently thankyou for messaging me obviously you have good news for hehehe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 August, 2007 9:44 am
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

I have sent another email but it was returned have you a phone number?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 August, 2007 11:43 am
marire_ma OWC
(@marire_ma-owc)

I have sent you a email hope to hear from you soon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 September, 2007 4:01 pm
kotiro71 OWC
(@kotiro71-owc)

Kia ora....Have sent you an email, but like Kina, no luck there..if you give me your phone number I can give you a call...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2007 8:03 pm
sarabear OWC
(@sarabear-owc)

kiaora I am 2 the decendents of this whanau from the G.G.G.F James Alvin Chase to Thomas Chase GGF 2 Henare Harry Chase <Teehi> GFather Honoria Wereta.My grandmother was Erina the same grandfather but different grandmothers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 September, 2007 8:23 pm
marire_ma OWC
(@marire_ma-owc)

Kia Kotiro arohamai bout the email fingy i don't no whats up there, an yes have a number i drop you a email.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2007 8:58 pm
marire_ma OWC
(@marire_ma-owc)

kia ora Sarabear

I was told that our gggf had a few woman lol i was given a site to have a look @ to see if i can find some more family and i am still currently going through the names it would be awesome if we can exchange whakapapas because after all we are whanau lol
Thanks for postings a message i don't like giving numbers on here however would there be a way for me to contact you as you have notice my email fingy aint working!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2007 9:05 pm
krismarshall OWC
(@krismarshall-owc)

[quote]Kiora my name is Donna and I am from the king country/taumarunui.I went to school with some chases that were from Taihape there names were Frana Chase and Fiona Chase their dads name was Gary.They still reside in Taumarunui.Apart from them My sons father was a chase from Taumarunui as well but whether or not they are the same whanau I dont know either but His name is Marshall Chase .His grandfather was a twin and his name was Ray chase and his twin Vivian Chase.Viv is still alive and is living in Dannevirke.I hope this leads you in the right direction.Ray also had a sister that lived in Raetihi and Married a Hawera he was a priest they still live there too.Anyway happy hunting.

Pomarie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 December, 2007 9:39 am
Share: