Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

CLEMETT, Lorraine  

RSS
dagwood OWC
(@dagwood-owc)

Requiring information on TAUKAWE Pirihira, from Otaki, was according to information received a decendant of Te Rauparaha.

Posted : 16 October, 2005 5:06 pm
Aubry OWC
(@aubry-owc)

Pirihira was Ngati Raukawa, I too descend from her, I know of your family descent through Elizabeth Harmon. I come through her brother Robert. I am also Ngati Toa and live near Takapuwahia Marae, Porirua, where his Te Rauparaha's the Wineera family live. I have been told that she had some connection to Rewi Maniapoto though I know of only one natural child to him. More likely she was of the same hapu as Rewi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 October, 2005 9:59 pm
Share: