Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Collier, Keita  

RSS
maori.chica OWC
(@maori-chica-owc)

kia ora everybody..

im jus lookin 2 find out about my great great grandmotherz whanau..
she had one child 2 taneatua wilson which is my great grandfather jumbo wilson..

i jus want to know more information about her then i already do..
she lived n kutarere
and that is all i know.

please if u have any information hit me bak.
thank u!

Posted : 31 October, 2006 1:03 pm
Chris Huriwai OWC
(@chris-huriwai-owc)

is she from the collier whanau from the east coast?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 2:49 pm
maori.chica OWC
(@maori-chica-owc)

yup..
kutarere..
kutarerez jus out of opotiki..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 November, 2006 6:32 pm
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia Ora maori.chica,

Yup..I know your Opotiki Collier whanau. Will send you a detailed PM.

Kia Ora ano

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 November, 2006 8:43 pm
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

PM sent. Good Luck Kotiro.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 November, 2006 8:54 pm
Tee OWC
(@tee-owc)

Kia ora e te whanaunga! I just stumbled on this whilst looking up some info on the Snowden whanau. My grandmother is Lucy Snowden from Kutarere and here mother was Mokai Collier and I remember hearing about a Keita Collier actually im pretty sure my nan has a photo of her hanging on her wall. I think she was my great grand aunty. Anyway I hope u have found what your looking for.
Kia tau te rangimarie
Na Tee.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2006 9:02 pm
Te Paetahi OWC
(@te-paetahi-owc)

quote:

kia ora everybody..

she had one child 2 taneatua wilson which is my great grandfather jumbo wilson..

she lived n kutarere
and that is all i know.

There is a detailed publication on the Goldsmith and Collier whanau put together by Keita Ngata nee Harrison from Ruatoria in relation to a whanau reunion they had some years ago. Collier and Goldsmith had a wife in common which is why the book covered both whanau. Kate is married to Dr Herewini Ngata and lives in Gisborne. She may be able to help you with some of the data you want.
thank u!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 January, 2007 9:10 pm
Te Paetahi OWC
(@te-paetahi-owc)

quote:

quote:

kia ora everybody..

she lived n kutarere
and that is all i know.

There is a detailed publication on the Goldsmith and Collier whanau put together by Keita Ngata nee Harrison from Ruatoria in relation to a whanau reunion they had some years ago. Collier and Goldsmith had a wife in common which is why the book covered both whanau. Kate is married to Dr Herewini Ngata and lives in Gisborne. She may be able to help you with some of the data you want.
thank u!

The book in question is "Taura Tangata, Te whakapapa o nga kiore o Ohinewaiapu, Goldsmith Collier geneology" by Mihi Keita Ngata and her big sister Katerina Mataira.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 January, 2007 9:39 pm
DaMaoriz OWC
(@damaoriz-owc)

o kia ora whanau...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 November, 2007 11:32 am
rlee OWC
(@rlee-owc)
Eminent Member

with the wilson name, looking for descendants of Mabel violet wilson nee Parker who married erich hugh waldron wilson in 1921, don't know where but mabel from wellington.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2007 9:00 pm
Share: