Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

EDMONDS  

RSS
ihiperamahuika OWC
(@ihiperamahuika-owc)

Please can you helpI am trying to trace my 4 girls ancestor. I believe he came from England and settled in the far North. His name was James Edmonds. He had a son called Tamanuhiri with the Nickname Piwi. Tamanuhiri married Henipeepi Brown from Te Araroa. They had 6 children. My daughters fathers name is Manu. He died in 1996. Does anyone know of Tamanuhiri and or James Edmonds.

Edited by - ihiperamahuika on Apr 16 2006 5:24:37 PM

Edited by - ihiperamahuika on Apr 16 2006 5:25:39 PM

Posted : 16 April, 2006 12:28 pm
Arongo
(@arongo)

Check out the finding whanau link as there is a lot of korero happening there for the Edmonds whanau. i know there is a branch of the Edmonds family down the coast but I have never had the pleasure of meeting them. Also I know my nana is doing work on whakapapa for the mormon church, not quite sure of the site

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 September, 2006 6:51 am
Te Rena OWC
(@te-rena-owc)

Kia Ora ,I've been researching my Tupuna the Edmonds Whanau from Kerikeri.My Great,Grt,,Grt,Grandfather was :John Samuel Edmonds who was born in: Sussex,hastings .England,1799. His wife was:Maryann Edmonds (Nee:Strickland ) there children were : Samuel John. Arthur (which is my Grt,grt Grandfather ) and he was married to Erana Edmonds (Nee:Pehi from Kaikohe)she was his 1st wife.There Children were:Louisa,Ann Charlotte,Henry James, Jane Elizabeth,Matilda (which is my Grt,grandmother ) she married a Davis Andrew Strongman from Kerikeri.B.O.I's, Sarah,John Tucker and Mesheck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 September, 2007 10:44 am
Share: