Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Elizabeth Irihapeti Ruawahine Puhi  

RSS
alexofnz OWC
(@alexofnz-owc)

I am trying to find the tribe from which Elizabeth originates from. I believe it may have been in the Bay of PLenty area. She married John Lees Faulkner. They had a daughter also called Elizabeth, who was born in 1837 at Otemoetai, Tauranga. The daughter married William Beazley circa 1853. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posted : 10 July, 2007 11:18 am
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

If you put Faulkner in the search engine for her you should find more info..I recall saying back then that the Faulkner's had a book published in recent years -author was Jackie Lloyd. It apparently contains lots of great info, whakapapa and history

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 July, 2007 7:13 pm
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia Ora Alex,

Complete a search for "Elizabeth Beazeley" on this site. You just may find information posted there, by Angela and Others back in September 2005, helpful.

Then Follow that up with a Google search to get the "Faulkner" Whanau website.

Kia Ora Ano.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 July, 2007 8:08 pm
Share: