Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

FRASER OR FLETCHER, AND WALKER FAMILIES  

RSS
Toni Martin
(@toni-martin)

Kia Ora......I am looking for any information on the name Major Fletcher or Major Fraser who married Awhenata Te Wha, and had a child called Mereruawahine. Mereruawahine married William Walker and they had a child called Mabel Walker who married Henry Ruru. Mabel and Henry's daughter was Eva Ruru who married Okioki Martin and they had a child called James Cleave Martin. James married Marjorie Clay who is my mother. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Posted : 28 January, 2007 1:15 pm
peti OWC
(@peti-owc)

Kia ora Toni,

I am helping my sister & her sister in law research the Fraser/ Fletcher and Awhenata Te Wha. They come down from Robert Ngarimu Fletcher or Fraser who is a brother to Mere Rua - Wahine Fletcher or Fraser. Please contact me by private message so we can discuss this further

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 January, 2007 9:40 pm
Manu Pohatu OWC
(@manu-pohatu-owc)

Kia ora.
My name is Manu Pohatu. My grandfather was Rawiri Ngarimu Fraser, who married Polly Ward. They lived in Te Puia. I've been trying to trace more Fraser whanau as well. My grandfather has connections in the Paeroa, Thames, area. My mother Nancy, was adopted to the Te Moana whanau, but has some snippets of places and names relating to the Fraser whanau. This may be off the beaten track, but hope it creates more networks for you. Nga mihi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 July, 2007 10:25 am
pono OWC
(@pono-owc)
Eminent Member

kia ora

I seen headstone have the names fraser fletcher buried at thames.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 July, 2007 8:08 pm
Jean Fraser OWC
(@jean-fraser-owc)

I am a Fraser. Manu Pohatu is my first cousin. My father is Robert Ngarimu Fraser. His father was Rawiri Ngarimu Fraser. Our family doesn't know many of our Fraser whanau besides our first cousins. But we would like to know of any other Frasers out there. I once met a woman named Lilly Fraser from Palmerston North. Her parents are Frank and Jerry Fraser.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 November, 2007 5:08 pm
Share: