Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HARE - HURU Karena.  

RSS
joanna OWC
(@joanna-owc)

I am seeking the whanau of my grandfather Karena Hare Huru. My grandmother was Ani Murupaenga. Can you help?

Edited by - joanna on Dec 14 2006 6:30:59 PM

Posted : 05 December, 2005 3:54 pm
stays7454 OWC
(@stays7454-owc)

whats his name or surname?and where he from?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 April, 2006 9:33 pm
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

If i'm right i'm sure your talking about uncle Harry Karena? Use to live in Woodville but past away last year, got kids called Ngoi Ngoi, Hare, Rosie, Michael, Te Arau etc??

If i'm right giv me and email

mohaka_girl@optusnet.com.au

Him and my nan were first cousins

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 April, 2006 12:10 pm
mokomoko32 OWC
(@mokomoko32-owc)

Kia Ora,

I am the great-grand-daughter of Karena Hare-Hure and Ani Murupaenga from Ahipara. My grandfather's name is Maihi Hare-Hure and Rose Shepherd.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 April, 2006 11:06 pm
Tiaa OWC
(@tiaa-owc)

I'm a decendant of Ani Murupaenga and Karena Hare-Hure. Infact my grandmother is the sister to Ani Murupaenga. My father was named after Karena's Father Te Tatau Hare Hure. I have the Hure whakapapa that goes back to Kohuru Huru born in 1605

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2006 11:49 pm
MHarris OWC
(@mharris-owc)

kia ora my name is Mana Bowman Hare Huru my father is Bowman Hare Huru brother to Karena Kiriwai Kino Jane Huhana who had died before i was born.
Kia Ora Tiaa your father is my first cousin.
Kia Ora Joanne your father is also my first cousin.
I have been wanting to get in touch with my NgaPuhi whanau for a long time now,but living in OZ makes it a bit difficult.
So i would be glad to hear from you about my whanau i have never met.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 June, 2006 6:06 pm
Share: