Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HARRIS, Christopher  

RSS
twodeezz OWC
(@twodeezz-owc)

Hi all, I am looking for a book put together i think by Paul Dyer, regarding the family tree of Christopher Harris. I saw it quite a few years ago probably in the early 80's. Does anyone know where i am albe to get copies of this. I am wanting them for my children who are descendents of his. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Debra

Posted : 05 February, 2008 7:54 am
chewton girl OWC
(@chewton-girl-owc)

Kia ora, May not be the same book you are referring to, however their is a Harris book available from Ngai Tupoto marae for $65.00 and is a reprint of the original information.
Contact Wendy Henwood, marae secretary Box 47, Rawene 0443, her number be in the phone book; or go to www.terarawa.co.nz and look under marae listings for further info

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 February, 2008 8:24 am
twodeezz OWC
(@twodeezz-owc)

Thnak you for the quick reply. I have sent an email so hopefully i will get a positive response that it is the same book that i am looking for. Thanks again. Debra

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 February, 2008 9:57 am
Share: