Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HATEREI  

RSS
Aubry OWC
(@aubry-owc)

Kia Ora Whanau, does anyone know of a Granny Haterei. I have a photo of her taken Circa 1930's and should would be between 80-90 yrs. I believe she had some connection to the Wairarapa Region, she was Godmother to my Gt grandmother Oriwia Hamene and I'm trying to establish her actual name. One source thinks she was related to the Enoka whanau

Posted : 15 January, 2007 1:52 pm
kotiro_maori OWC
(@kotiro_maori-owc)

Kia ora Aubry,the Enoka whanau from the Wairarapa are my whanau on my mothers side.I have put a panui out on our private whanau site to the aunties and uncles and any of the older people that may know of Granny Haterei.
I will get back to you.....Kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 January, 2007 7:02 pm
Aubry OWC
(@aubry-owc)

Kia Ora Kotiro Maori, Mother has confirmed that Haterei was Mere Enoka, now hoping to find family, so I can send copy of photo to them, with history of connection.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 January, 2007 11:58 am
kotiro_maori OWC
(@kotiro_maori-owc)

Kia ora Aubry,thankyou for all information on (Granny Haterei)Mere Enoka.
I have contacted a couple of the Enoka whanau by email I am just waiting on a reply from anyone.
I hope I get a reply soon....Kia ora ano

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 February, 2007 1:37 am
Share: