Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HEATH, frederick married to Emily Fairfax Johnson. born in Te Wairoa 22 Jul 1886  

RSS
gigguys OWC
(@gigguys-owc)

I am trying to locate the whakapapa of my gt grandfather Frederick Heath born 22 July 1886 in Te Wairoa, Tauranga. He married my Gt grandmother Emily Fairfax Johnson and they had my grandmother Joan Constance Heath. He died in Jul 1953 in Waihi. It is said that my gt grandmother and gt grandfather were closely related but how close I don't know as I do not know his parents names. I need this information for my Pepeha and Whakapapa on my Te Ara Reo Course

Posted : 09 June, 2005 12:20 am
Share: