Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HETA  

RSS
Tane_nz OWC
(@tane_nz-owc)

Kia ora all .. i am looking to find a bit of whakapapa, a missing link her name is Peata Heta , or could be knowen as pet, maybe in the whangarei area

Kia ora mai koutou.

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 10:27:47 PM

Posted : 20 December, 2004 4:00 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora Tane NZ,

If you go to http://www.whitepages.co.nz and select the region for Norhtland and the surname as Heta, you will find there aer a few Heta whanau in Whangarei - they maybe able to help you

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 January, 2005 1:17 pm
Matangirau OWC
(@matangirau-owc)

Tena Koe whanaunga,
You could try uncle Tim (Uru) Heta from Patunga in Kaeo he's listed in the phone book it'll be under Tim and Ada Heta Pupuke Road Kaeo. Cuzzie he's the kaumatua for the Heta whanau there who are my relies on my mums side any how cuzzie I sure he'll tautoko me awhi you and it will really surprise me if he can't. Tell him or auntie Ada that Lucy and Harry Te Awa's boy Willie refered you to him. Let us know the outcome cuzzie at ngatikaawau@yahoo.com. Regards and good luck in your journey. Bill.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 June, 2006 3:09 pm
chaz OWC
(@chaz-owc)

Hi does anyone know my grandfather Dick Heta from Pokeno. He married Pato Hona then he had other partners, his last wife was nanny Tiangahoro Katipa. I would be great if any one knew who his parents were, and also are the Heta whanau from north are they related to the Heta whanau from Pokeno Waikato

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 March, 2007 8:03 pm
Share: