Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Hohua Tiatoa or Tiatoa Hawe or Tiatoa Geoff and Petuere Keti (Reri),  

RSS
platinummaori OWC
(@platinummaori-owc)

Kia Ora Im trying to find information on my great great grandparent the names I have are Hohua Tiatoa,Tiatoa,Hawe or Tiatoa Geoff and Petuere,Keti or Reri I went to familysearch.org and got a little information on when they were,born i.e but thats all. What I do know is that they lived in pakotai in mangakahia I know this because My father was bought by them as a child but he did talk about his upbringing to me or my great grandparents,what also know is that Tiatoa which is our last name was grandfather first name, and Hohua is our whanau name.
If someone could Help me find more information that would be great

Thank You and GO WITH PEACE.

Posted : 04 August, 2005 7:17 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe platinummaori,

If you make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club then put Tiatoa in the box at the top right corner of the page and click Search The Records, you will find some whanau in the People Email Direcotry - maybe you could email them and they mayb e able to awhi you

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2005 3:16 pm
Share: