Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HONETANA (JOHNSON)  

RSS
frisk-e OWC
(@frisk-e-owc)

Kia ora Koutou katoa, Im looking for anyone who knew my Koro when he was
alive, Photo's anything. His name was Te Hinganui O Waikato or otherwise known as Bert. he lived in the Turangi,Taupo Area with my kuia Katarina Pourini. they had 13 children together. please let me know
if you hav any info about them good or bad its ok.

Whaia e koe te iti Kahurangi kia koe.
seek that which is preciuos to you.

Posted : 10 May, 2005 8:01 pm
sheree_tm OWC
(@sheree_tm-owc)

quote:

Kia ora Koutou katoa, Im looking for anyone who knew my Koro when he was
alive, Photo's anything. His name was Te Hinganui O Waikato or otherwise known as Bert. he lived in the Turangi,Taupo Area with my kuia Katarina Pourini. they had 13 children together. please let me know
if you hav any info about them good or bad its ok.

Whaia e koe te iti Kahurangi kia koe.
seek that which is preciuos to you.

Kia ora
My name is Sheree Te Momo and my grandad was Douglas Taaki Te Momo and he was whangaeid from the Randall whanau to the Te Momo whanau. My grandad's birth father was Wate Jerry Randall from Huntly and my grandad's mother was Huirua Randall (nee Honetana) from Waitii. Huirua's father was Tamati Honetana from Waitii and his wife was Te Mamae Hauata Haimona Karaipu from Waitii. My nana was Daisy Te Momo (nee Waikato) from Te Hoe. I am also learning my whakapapa and finding information about the Honetana and Waikato whanau and would like to also help you.
Sheree Te Momo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 May, 2006 3:34 am
Share: