Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

JOSEPHS HAROLD/ KATIE (nee)COPE  

RSS
Missy N OWC
(@missy-n-owc)

TextText
Kia Ora, I am tracing Whakapapa on my mothers side Maudie nee Josephs. Born in Taheke. Big family Harold and Katie Josephs.
Missy N

Posted : 19 October, 2006 9:47 pm
karmen OWC
(@karmen-owc)

kiaora im just wondering about katie cope she maybe my relative my grandmother was hilemina(mina) cope her mother was maudie cope i know you could probly find out from some people in taheke /northland about katie cope there are only a few people tho with this name i think most have past on but i hope this helps a little bit if youd like to get in contact with me you can email me at huneepuff@hotmail.com if you need more info on people you can get a hold of in taheke i can get in contact with my aunty she may have a phone number for someone there thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 October, 2006 9:44 pm
karmen OWC
(@karmen-owc)

this topic has sparked my interest please get in touch with me thanku:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 October, 2006 9:52 pm
copel OWC
(@copel-owc)

I have some info if you do not know already
James Cope=Ellen Leef
James Cope= Wihilemina Harris
They had 16 children -one which is your kuia Keti=Harold Josephs and my koro Hohepa=Mari Cassidy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 February, 2007 3:07 pm
te whanau
(@te-whanau)

Kia ora missy did Maudie marry Parekura(Jim)cause this Maudie had 16 children and she married about 1923 i know 1 of the sons was leonard as for the other 15 im still hunting kia ora ki a koe. Awhina mai, Mike

[color=#00ff00][b](b)[/b][/color]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2007 10:02 am
Share: