Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KANI, Tuhakoria  

RSS
margiet OWC
(@margiet-owc)

Parents Names
Father: Te Rauoriwa Kaninamu
Mother: Lena Morgan
Wife: Rangitihi Whaitiri from Dannevirke

Kiora,

To all out there, would really appreciate your help. This is all the information I have of my grandfather, if anyone can expand on that would be hugely grateful.

Arohanui - margiet

Posted : 21 August, 2006 9:22 pm
kaylenekani@iprimus.com.au OWC
(@kaylenekaniiprimus-com-au-owc)

Ki Ora Margiet - I am from Dannevirke, but have been living in Perth for over 20 years. I am going back to Dannevirke next week & will get some of your whanau to email you with your whakapapa. I am very familar with those names as they appear on my whakapapa as well.
Where are you living at the moment?
Ka Kite
Kaylene Kani

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 August, 2006 10:07 pm
margiet OWC
(@margiet-owc)

Ki Ora Kaylene,

Thank you I would really appreciate that. I'm living in Sydney, been here for 6 years. I'm doing our whakapapa for our whanau which I will be giving to them at our mum's unveiling in Jan 2007.

Thanks again Kaylene.
Ka Kite
Margie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 August, 2006 12:26 am
Share: