Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KARENA, Apahun Wikitoria  

RSS
rangipiwari OWC
(@rangipiwari-owc)

Kia ora Koutou

I am looking for whanau who have connections to the Karena whanau of Taranaki. My grandmother is Apahuna Wikitoria Piwari (nee Karena). Her father is Raniera Karena and her mother is Ngarongo Kahau (Kahou) who were both from Puketapu Hapu of Te Atiawa.

My grandmother had lots of brothers and sisters (about 12 in the whanau), but Im wanting to know more about the Puketapu Hapu. I have searched the net extensively but seem to come up blank about who they were. If you can add to this panui, he pai rawa atu, any information would be great.

Nau mai haere mai whanau ma

Na
Rangi Piwari
Mokopuna o Edward raua ko Apahuna Piwari (nee Karena)

Posted : 21 February, 2006 11:19 pm
Share: