Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KEREPETI or CLIMO  

RSS
louiseclimo OWC
(@louiseclimo-owc)

My name is Louise Climo, I am wanting any information on my paternal Grandmother's family. Her name was Ruiha Kerepeti and she married Henry Climo. She was also known as Louise Climo. My family comes from Whangarei. She had four children, David, Gilbert, Mary and Rose. Any information would be greatly appreciated

Posted : 02 October, 2004 9:36 pm
louiseclimo OWC
(@louiseclimo-owc)

ok this just in. My grandmother had five children I forgot to include Christine. Also it may be possible that her name was Louise Gilbert - all very confusing!! Other names I have are

Te Oru, Nari
Hare, Mereana
Kaahu te Puke, Repeka

If this makes sense to anyone I would be grateful for a reply - thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 October, 2004 12:22 am
irene OWC
(@irene-owc)

kia ora louise, you may find that the Gilberts are from Ngunguru just out of whangarei,around the ngunguru ford rd area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 October, 2004 1:14 pm
artecwoman OWC
(@artecwoman-owc)

Kia Ora Koe Louise
I to have been searching for my whanau and through persistance I have
succeeded in my quest it took many years but I have succeeded and I
that you to will find your loved ones keep questioning keep writing
keep on asking dont give up and you to will be lucky like me and many
others.

Arohanui na Inu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2004 11:56 pm
Edster OWC
(@edster-owc)

Hi

Snap! My Whanau too, though Kerepeti Te Peke is G-G-(and G-G-G) Grandfather. Kerepeti Te Peke married Ripeka Kimete. Their son Hare m. Mereana Kaio, their son Kerepeti (? will clarify this one) m. Nellie Caroll. Their son Kingi m. Agnes Te Wake, and their daughter RUIHA married Henry Climo. Chuck me an email if you want a copy of the whakapapa I have.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2004 2:44 pm
Edster OWC
(@edster-owc)

My post my be misunderstood. Kingi And Ruiha are siblings - both the children of Kerepeti and Nellie. It seemed so clear originally!!!
😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2004 3:43 pm
Edster OWC
(@edster-owc)

yeah, well, you know how it goes...you can choose your friends....! Have met only a few of that side of the whanau. Maybe it's a generation thing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 December, 2004 3:42 pm
Edster OWC
(@edster-owc)

Mina,

Are you Philomena? Are your bro's Martin and Richard, sisters May, Maureen, Grace and Sharon? (any others?)
If so, you're the same generation as my mother (sort of) as far as descending from Kerepeti Te Peke is concerned. I'll assume "yes" at this point! Your father and my grandmother were first cousins. She was Hohi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 December, 2004 4:00 pm
Edster OWC
(@edster-owc)

...and now have checked my email. Response on its way! 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 December, 2004 4:14 pm
menaferris
(@menaferris)

Hi Louise
My g grandmother is Mere Hare Gilbert (Kerepeti) daughter of Hare Gilbert and Mereana Kaio. She had schildren by William Tairua. She is buried at Pipiwai and her family is also from Ngunguru. Would like to share info as there are still links I dont have with this family! Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 December, 2004 12:19 am
Edster OWC
(@edster-owc)

Hi

If you want a copy of what I have, send me an email

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 December, 2004 1:21 pm
louiseclimo OWC
(@louiseclimo-owc)

Hey all, thanks Edster for that whakapapa, its so cool to read these postings and see that we're related somehow. Menaferris, it seems that your grandparents are my grandmothers cousins perhaps? What was your grandparents names?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 December, 2004 10:01 am
menaferris
(@menaferris)

My grandparents were Charles and Ani Moore (nee Tairua). They are buried out at Pipiwai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 April, 2005 3:14 am
Share: