Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KERSHAW, Eruera Matewhitu  

RSS
Tatere OWC
(@tatere-owc)

Eruera Matewhitu Kershaw son of Robert Kershaw and Pango Maururu Tarawhiti.

1. Eruera Matewhitu Kershaw
2. Rangipuano Kershaw
3. Erena Kershaw married Takaroa Kohi
4. Tamou Kershaw
5. Henare Mitai Kershaw

Any information about Kershaw whanau would be appreciated

Posted : 05 October, 2006 6:08 pm
osborne OWC
(@osborne-owc)

The information on Erena Kershaw should read as"Erena Kershaw married KOHI TAKORO I hope this correction will be note. Sincerly Osborne Kohi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 January, 2008 6:32 am
rlee OWC
(@rlee-owc)
Eminent Member

There was a Robert Kershaw in Paeroa years ago, older man who owned land in the area, I used to have my horses there, do you know what area?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 January, 2008 7:19 am
Gemini G OWC
(@gemini-g-owc)
Eminent Member

Te na ko e Tatere,

Ko Tamawhero ahau with Gemini G,

Tamou Kershaw and his family came from my hapu of Ngati Tupito. And his children are still here today. We are of Patea, South Taranaki.

I would refer you to the Patea Maori Club. John Tamou Kershaw was his name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 January, 2008 12:48 pm
Tatere OWC
(@tatere-owc)

Mo taku he, my apologies to the Kohi whanau. Erena Kershaw who married Kohi Takoro is apt and correct.

I am not sure who Robert Kershaw was that lived in Paeroa.

And I also know of the Tamou Kershaw whanau in Patea.

I am stumped to Mauruuru Pango Tarawhiti and her whakapapa, have researched for many years now. Any info from any fellow descendants would be appreciated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 January, 2008 2:25 pm
Share: