Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

kingi , RAUMAEWA(SONNY)  

RSS
meevee OWC
(@meevee-owc)

Looking for MY grand fathers immediate whanau history;Kingi Raumaewa(sonny)-: My name is Michelle Kingi the grand daughter of this tipuna. we are hoping someone out there may have some info on our grand father. He was brought up in the south island around kaiapoi- he is 1 of 8 children. They originated around the lower north island. Our tribal affiliations are: Te Atiawa,Ngaiti Apa,Rangitane and Ngai tahu. my father was David(duke)Kingi who died in 1978. He was Born in Havelock(south island). His last sibling to die last year was Sonny Kingi. We know a little but would like the original place where His whanau came from. Genuine help would be most appreciated.

Cheers Michelle

Edited by - meevee on Jun 23 2006 12:40:23 PM

Edited by - meevee on Jun 23 2006 12:41:59 PM

Edited by - meevee on Jul 13 2006 2:46:17 PM

Posted : 23 June, 2006 12:26 pm
parukuri OWC
(@parukuri-owc)

IF THIS IS THE SAME SONNY KINGI THAT WAS LIVING IN MATAURI BAY UP NORTH AND WHEN HE DIED GOT TAKEN BACK TO MATAKANA DOWN THE LINE AND HIS MISSUS IS LOVEY THEN WE ARE ON THE SAME LINE LET US NO PLZ.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 November, 2007 6:22 pm
Share: