Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KIRKPATRICK-William.Help with my Whakapapa.  

RSS
Jillian Tohu OWC
(@jillian-tohu-owc)

Tena Koutou,I am needing any information on William Kirkpatrick,born around 1810,Gisbourne,Ngati Porou.He married a Tehaara or Ngara 1842 in Waiomatatini Tiki Tiki,they had a son by the name of Tuterangi Whiu,now I know of 3 Tuterangi Whiu and I am pretty sure I have the right one,as it joins up with the rest of my whanau.Was this his real name William Kirkpatrick?these are my Tupuna,I am not sure as with all the changing in Names back then,if any one could help me it would be a real blessing.Or even the Maori name for William Kirkpatrick as this has bought me to a holt and none of my whanau no anything bout this man.Kia Ora.

Posted : 05 March, 2007 7:55 pm
Share: