Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KIWI, Hata  

RSS
Haki OWC
(@haki-owc)

I'm searching for any information or a photo of our tupuna. He was alive about the time of the 1st world war and was reputed as being a maori prophet of old!!!( Hata Kiwi)

Posted : 13 April, 2005 1:25 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe Haki,

Could you give us the area that your tupuna is from and if he was known by any other names, as this will help others to awhi you.

Edited by - poutokomanawa on May 03 2005 12:43:40 PM

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2005 10:58 am
Haki OWC
(@haki-owc)

Aroha mai! Na matou e kore mohio ki nga ahuatanga katoa e pa ana ki tenei tupuna! I mua atu i te matenga o tetehi o matou whanau, a, nana e ki ana ko Hata Kiwi tetehi o matou tupuna. Kei te rapu tonu ahau mo tenei tupuna i roto i a matou whakapapa. Kare kau nga hua! No Te Arawa, Tainui,Mataatua hoki oku waka. no reira Aroha mai!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2005 12:35 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora ano Haki,

If you make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club then click on Full Search and put Kiwi in the search box, you will find a few places where the name Kiwi is (some of the results are for Kiwikiwi) - maybe another avenue you could explore

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 May, 2005 3:06 pm
Haki OWC
(@haki-owc)

Tena koe, Pou tokomanawa
Many thanks for your advice and support!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 May, 2005 11:31 pm
Parakao1 OWC
(@parakao1-owc)

Tena koe.

I would love to hear back from you because if this is the same tupuna then I might be able to put you onto someone who knows more about this whakapapa.

Edited by - Parakao1 on Mar 29 2006 11:41:00 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 March, 2006 3:57 pm
Share: