Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KIWIKIWI, Hohepa  

RSS
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

Hohepa Hemi KIWIKIWI married Ani RETIMANA. Their six issue were Hohepa, Miria, Moetu, Paora, Weera and Eiwi-Ada. This seems an appropriate place to begin and to tautoko any decendants who wish to trace their whakapapa within the KIWIKIWI, KIWI, RETIMANA and RETI Whanau.

KIA ORA KOUTOU,

E-mail address deleted 2/2/2007 due to receipt of unwanted 'spam' ex@yahoo e-mails.

PM's Private Messages welcome.

Edited by - Retimana on Feb 02 2007 09:48:53 AM

Posted : 22 October, 2006 5:31 pm
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia Ora Maori.Org.NZ,

WOW! Just to tell you about how well this works.

My e-mail Inbox is in 'overload mode'. I am pleasantly surprised each day, by the number of people searching for themselves and for who they belong to.

Perhaps the most rewarding 'contact' has been from a 19 year old kotiro, born in England, presently across the ditch. Her mum told her that her father's mother was Ada and she found her grandmother here.

In her words "I'm ESTATIC and SOOOO EXCITED".

Now just how WONDERFUL IS THAT! Tino Rawe aye.

Kia Ora Tatou, na Retimana

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2006 7:55 am
skiwigirl OWC
(@skiwigirl-owc)

Hi my names Sandy,my Dads name was Paul(Paora) one of the siblings named above.. I met my Aunties Ada Head when we lived in Rotorua,I remember 1 of the Sons had a Butcher Shop at Westend back in the days..I also had the pleasure of meeting my Aunty Maude who lived in Taupo and some of her kids.Wow she has a big Whanau..If any of uz find them tell them 2 get in touch with the cuzzies via this website..Thanks heaps...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 February, 2008 2:26 pm
Share: