Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

KOMATA, Rapana: Help with my whakapapa  

RSS
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

Can anyone help me please?
I am looking for any information.
Rapana Komata m:Heni Tamanui
Children
(M)Apihai (Jack)Hera Robin (2unions)(13children)I am of this line through second union
(F)Huritahataha Rapana (Henare Bristowe)
(F)Harata Rapana
(M)Herewini Rapana
(F)Heni Puhi

Please check out my family tree webpage to see the info I do have. If there is any mistakes please accept my apologies and let me know the correct info. http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/debzone

Posted : 30 October, 2006 8:46 am
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

Kia ora Debzone,

What an awesome collection of people you have on your whakapapa site. I wasn't able to determine the area the Rapana whanau you mention are from.

As you no doubt realise the Rapana whanau are huge and have their roots planted all over the North Island from Wellington to Bay of Plenty (where my grandfather is from - Ngati Te Takinga) to Northland. This will help to refine your search.

The closer you get to Rotorua the more likely it is I can help. Keep up the great work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 12:21 am
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

Actually thats quite ironic your koroua being from Te Takinga

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 8:32 am
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

Hapu of Ngati Pikiao

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 1:55 pm
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

Ye i know but i make referrence to Te Takinga the person and his tamariki and mana over Rotoiti

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 2:41 pm
Share: