Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Marino / Meihana  

RSS
loulips OWC
(@loulips-owc)

I am trying to trace the history of my whanu....I am all new to this so any help would be appreciated.

These are my grandfathers parents/ grad parents and great grand parents

Whakapapa o te Marino Whanau

Ihaka Marino = Wiripene
Merania Marino = Pera Meihana
Aperahama Meihana (Grandad)

Whakapapa o te Meihana Whanau

Te Meihana = Kara Paranini
Horowai = Rahera Te Whatanui
Pera Meihana = Merania
Aperahama Meihana (Grandad)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 February, 2008 3:03 pm
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

Are you related to kaumatua Chris Marino currently living in Sydney but originally from Ngapuna in Rotorua?

He is a very wise man indeed! I might be able to connect you to him to help you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 March, 2008 10:32 am
loulips OWC
(@loulips-owc)

Hi and thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I am related but maybe. It is like trying to put a huge jigsaw together with missing peices but any help would be fantastic. 🙂 and I could do with a wise man's direction.

Louise

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 March, 2008 12:34 pm
Christine Powell
(@christine-powell)

Tena koe LouLips

My name is Christine Powell and I am the share administrator for Maori Investments Limited.  I am searching Wiripene/Wiripine = Ihaka Marino for a succession and am in contact with Aperahama Meihana's extended family.  Could you please contact me on christine@maoriinvestments.co.nz to see if we have any whakapapa information that we can share?  I would be most interested to talk with you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 February, 2019 7:44 am
Share: