Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MATHEWS or TE RORE: Bio info from Rangi Point  

RSS
manukuru OWC
(@manukuru-owc)

I am writing a book/screenplay on my mother's life and am looking for anyone who has grown up, went to school, or just knows her or any whanau. My connections I need information on are for my mum Norah (aka Hine) Mathews, Great-grandfather Hune Te Rore, Great grandmother Merianna (Tipene) Te Rore, Kahi (Gus) Te Rore, Bey Te Rore, Tone Te Rore, John (aka Jack or Hone) Mathews...
All I have are stories from my mum and would like to get more from outside...
Thank you

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 10:11:06 PM

Posted : 28 January, 2005 5:29 am
Chip Matthews OWC
(@chip-matthews-owc)

Kia ora

I think I'm related. Hine was my Grandad's first wife me thinks (John Thomas (Jack) Matthews). I'm the son of Thomas (Tommy) and Christine Matthews. You can get me on my email address, the_chippa@yahoo.co.nz

Glenn (Chip) Matthews

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 May, 2005 4:20 pm
witewhiu OWC
(@witewhiu-owc)

Tena hoki kourua,Yes l know your mum who had migranted to Hawaii for many years.The last time l saw your mum was at your granddads tangi.Haki
Matthews.Who is buried at the old Eskdale Rd Cemetry.He was as lovely uncle.l hope your mum is
good health.Yes,Chip l also knew your mum and dad.He had a passion for modifying old cars.
l saddened by news about your dad.My biggest shock was hearing about your uncle Paki and also
your uncle Eric.I Will be honoured to attend his unvieling if that hasnt happen yet.
Praise the Lord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 June, 2005 9:08 pm
witewhiu OWC
(@witewhiu-owc)

Tena koe,Chip.How is your mum and the rest of your uncles and aunties.
Matariki Stars in Hokianga.
24th.June.2005
Copthorne Resort and Hotel.
Hokianga.
Blessings!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 June, 2005 12:42 am
hinemako OWC
(@hinemako-owc)

Hey is Aaron Te Rore son of Whata Te Rore related to yous

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 October, 2005 11:12 pm
Kara Te Rore OWC
(@kara-te-rore-owc)

quote:

Hey is Aaron Te Rore son of Whata Te Rore related to yous

Hello hinemako im Kara Te Rore. Aaron and Whata

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 April, 2006 11:19 pm
superbee OWC
(@superbee-owc)

Tena koe,
Hapakuku Moetara=Mereana Parker
'
Whetu Moetara=Raniera-te-Rore Taoho
'
[f] Hune Raniera-te Rore.
Is this the tupuna?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 May, 2006 10:39 pm
Scarlett OWC
(@scarlett-owc)

Kia ora koutou nga uri a Te Rore-Taoho
Te Rore Taoho ki Raniera. ka moe a Raniera i a Tawera ( Whetu) Moetara. Ka puta a Hune raua ko Iehu.
We are trying to contact all the lines descending from Raniera and Whetu to update our marae records. Those of you who want to make contact, can you please post a contact email?
Kia ora.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2007 2:11 pm
KVF liked
Share: