Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

McCLUTCHIE  

RSS
pataria OWC
(@pataria-owc)

Hi im looking for any whanau regarding my grandmother, i only know her maiden name is McClutchie who had a sister by the name of Ripeka. My grandmother married a Brown/Akuhata from TeAraroa(Rangi) I believe that was his name. Any help would be much appreciated please cheerz.

Posted : 08 September, 2007 6:54 pm
a.giacon OWC
(@a-giacon-owc)

There were a lot of McClutchies in Taranaki where I grew up. Waitara in fact. One of our fanilies good friends was "Cuppy McClutchie. I think he lives in Australia now
google McClutchies Waitara and see what comes up.
You cant cut and paste here otherwise I would paste the sites that came up. What was your Grandmothers first name?

I put in Ripeka Mc Clutchie and it came up wth a site on Rootsweb.com. Said her parents were Henare Mc Clutchie and Ani Poutu. They had 10 kids!
Ripeka who married Bob TarangaThe other females were
Amohaere
Deborah
Betty
Elaine
Turuhira

It is under the heading descendents of Iharaira Houkamau and William Gardiner McClatchie.

Regards
Adrienne

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 September, 2007 6:27 pm
a.giacon OWC
(@a-giacon-owc)

Aha I think I have worked out how to post a link.
Will give it a go now
[url] http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mcclutchie/pafg03.htm[/url]
Hmm, click on here and you will see the info.

Regards
Adrienne Giacon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 September, 2007 6:35 pm
pataria OWC
(@pataria-owc)

Wow that is absolutely wonderful thank you so very much for that, im actually working on behalf of a family friend who doesnt have internet she will be rapted, again thanks heapz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 September, 2007 7:44 pm
Share: