Important Notice For Current Whakapapa Club Members as at 13 January 2018:
If you are a current member of the old Whakapapa Club forum you can sign in here with your facebook account if that email is the same one as here.  If not, you will have to request a new password before you can login. 
Use the Login Link then click on the Lost Password link.

If your email has changed since you signed up and you do not have a Facebook account with the same email, go to the Papa Panui and log in there then send a priavte message to the username maoriorgnz giving your new email address and we will update the email here so you will be able to request a new password.

MOEWAKA, Hira : also known as STEPHENSON, Ada Charlotte, want to find out her iwi  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
sunset OWC
(@sunset-owc)

Hi Anne

Thankyou thankyou so much as Bethia Dunn Mc Allister is the name my Mother has on one of the certificates.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 March, 2007 2:00 pm
sunset OWC
(@sunset-owc)

Hi
How do you find out what Marae you belong to, as i am a real novice at this.
Thanks
Linda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 March, 2007 9:46 pm
anim OWC
(@anim-owc)

As you are descended from Samuel Stephenson and Hira Moewaka through Samuel jnr then your marae is Waikare Marae

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 March, 2007 6:10 am
aku OWC
(@aku-owc)

Kia ora,

I am also descended from Henare Keepa. But the name/s I have for his wife is Ngahuka (Ngatoka??) Riria, alias Takaamo, but also known as Hareti Ngaki. One daughter was Te Anuhea Keepa also known as Rangiriri. Anyone familiar with these names?

Aku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 July, 2007 1:18 pm
Steff
(@steff)

Kia ora all, would love to  hear korero about the whakapapa from Henare Keepa down.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 June, 2018 10:43 pm
Page 2 / 2 Prev

Working

Please Login or Register