Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

MOHI Hannah and Wetini or Rakei and Mutu My Great grandparents  

RSS
rakei.p OWC
(@rakei-p-owc)

Tena Koe

I am told that Koro Wetini and Koro Mutu are brothers and my grandmother Kui Ripeka (Rebecca) Mohi (Scott) is the biological daughter of Koro Wetini and Kui Hannah who also has another name that i dont know however I do know that she is a Douglas from Matamata where my aunty now resides. My kui was a whangai to Kui Rakei and Koro Mutu who I get my name from Rakei. I am raising my four children in oz and have a limited understanding of my whakapapa. I have seen others looking for Tamatekapua and Tehihiko which i have heard as family names If anyone is able to help then i would be grateful.

Posted : 14 April, 2006 5:23 pm
rakei.p OWC
(@rakei-p-owc)

I just had a look on Family Search and all the above are listed, my Kuias other name is Kiritapu Douglas wonderful news if anyone has the names of all of the children to either whanau i would appreciate that thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 April, 2006 5:45 pm
jfdouglas OWC
(@jfdouglas-owc)

Ripeka Mohi daughter of Wetini Mohi and Hannah Kiritapu Te Pae Douglas has more information on http://douglas.whanau.name for the douglas side.

Hannah Kiritapu Te Pae Douglas was 12th child of Edward Douglas Landells and Korowhiti Te Rangi Tuataka. A new project to trace these descendants of this couple has just started so we look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards your very distant cousin Joseph Douglas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 September, 2006 6:14 pm
kahurangi OWC
(@kahurangi-owc)

hello my grandmother was lena douglas sister of scott hector alma edward bob jack ruby adelaide i cant remember if there were more my mums name was rosa and my aunties lola and anna wolfgramme unfortunately my mum was only young when she lost both parents and therefore bought up by her grands on the farm at kaharoa rotorua my grandmother was from the maxwell mohi clan awahou

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 January, 2007 10:53 pm
Share: