Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

nee KINGI Waimarie  

RSS
Jeni OWC
(@jeni-owc)

Kia ora hopefully someone out there might be able to help me, I have just recently found out my biological grandparents names and now would like to get more information about them. My mother's mother and father were Waimarie (nee)KINGI and Tuaroa WILLIAMS that's all I know about them. I think my grandfather is from up north somewhere.

My father's parent's were Titi LEWIS from Te Reinga and his father was Sam KARA I think that was his first name anyway he was from Mahanga.
I was brought up by my grandmother's whanau and now I am looking for any information I can get for myself and my tamariki.

Posted : 19 May, 2007 12:33 am
Mauri OWC
(@mauri-owc)

quote:

Kia ora hopefully someone out there might be able to help me, I have just recently found out my biological grandparents names and now would like to get more information about them. My mother's mother and father were Waimarie (nee)KINGI and Tuaroa WILLIAMS that's all I know about them. I think my grandfather is from up north somewhere.

My father's parent's were Titi LEWIS from Te Reinga and his father was Sam KARA I think that was his first name anyway he was from Mahanga.
I was brought up by my grandmother's whanau and now I am looking for any information I can get for myself and my tamariki.

Kia Ora Jenni

There are many of your whanau whom are well, alive and many of them. If you reside in Aotearoa, New Zealand, pay a visit to the Te Ngaere Bay Marae [Ngai Tupango], located on the East Coast of Whangaroa, during a nice warm sunny day and you will find all of your whanau members who still reside in that valley. At the entrance of the Te Ngaere Bay Marae, you will locate a Maori burial ground [waahi tapu] there and you will find the rest of your tupuna who have all passed on.

Na Mauri

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 June, 2007 2:41 pm
Jeni OWC
(@jeni-owc)

Thankyou Mauri True I forgot to mention that my biological mother was born in Whangaroa according to my birth certificate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 June, 2007 9:34 pm
rarere OWC
(@rarere-owc)

kia ora my tipuna rapua i te rangi was a sister to your tipuna sam hapuku kara

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 December, 2007 1:07 pm
Share: