Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Ngakaho Mere - Carroll  

RSS
Kaleena OWC
(@kaleena-owc)

Kia Ora Whanau
Im currently looking for any Ngakaho whanau out there!
My grandfather's mother was known as Peti Waima whose parents were Mere Ngakaho and Te Kani?. She married my ggrandfather Tuahae Carroll. They had one child Toki, my grandfather. I know that her mother was Mere Ngakaho and that they lived in Tolaga Bay at one time. And thats all we know. I need to know of the name of Peti Waima's father and any brothers or sisters that she may have had. I'd appreciate any feedback on this whakapapa.
Kind regards
Kaleena

Edited by - Kaleena on Apr 07 2008 09:57:58 AM

Posted : 15 August, 2006 8:21 am
PopEE OWC
(@popee-owc)

Hi Kaleena,
My mum is also Peti Waima Virginia Tahu/Carroll/Rewi I think. She lives in Carterton at the moment. Mere had 2 husbands that I am aware of. We come from Te Kani Whatarau - kamoe - Mere Ngakaho and they had Peti Waima, Mihi Kato, Piriote and Riria was another of the sisters. I believe that Kato married a Panapa and Riria a Te Ranga. Your sister is named after one of the sisters????

Kia Ora Whanau
Im currently looking for any Ngakaho whanau out there!
My grandfather's mother was known as Riria or Peti Waima. She married my ggrandfather Tuahae Carroll. They had one child Toki, my grandfather. I know that her mother was Mere Ngakaho and that they lived in Tolaga Bay. And thats all we know. I need to know of Riria's father and any brothers or sisters that she may have had. I'd appreciate any feedback on this whakapapa.
Kind regards
Kaleena

Edited by - Kaleena on Aug 15 2006 08:25:34 AM

Edited by - Kaleena on Aug 15 2006 09:15:37 AM

Edited by - Kaleena on Nov 16 2007 10:23:00 AM
[/quote]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 January, 2008 9:39 pm
Share: