Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Ngarare, Kawhena  

RSS
Tuti OWC
(@tuti-owc)

Kia ora, we are searching for info concerning Kawhena Ngarare from Te Hapua early 1900's,mother was Maata Watarauhe.Also interested in Himi Kingi, minister of Ratana Church based in Te Hapua around the same time, Ani Henare and Rapana Taengaro.Any whanau links or land connections to Matarau and matangirau would be much appreciated.

Posted : 26 May, 2007 10:49 pm
Tarnz75 liked
Tarnz75
(@tarnz75)

Hi there , Im also looking for info on Kawhena & Mata Ngarare, Im not sure if I would be of any help but they are my grandfathers parents , I am tracking down any photograghs that anyone would have of the two and any history of them both ... cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2018 4:25 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

If you go to the Whakapapa Search on Google and FamilySearch page of the Whakapapa Club and put Kawhena in the firstname and Ngarare in the last name then generate a search, then click on the Google Search button that appears, you will find one link (as, that is there there is out of the millions of pages on the net) for Kawhena Ngarare.

Going to that page we can see the children of Kawhena and Maata,

@tuti-owc - it would be best if you do separate posts for the different people you are interested in and keep this post for info about  Kawhena Ngarare and Maata.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 March, 2018 1:24 am
Share: