Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

NGATAIERUA TEKERE, Ngataierua  

RSS
Anahera Mere OWC
(@anahera-mere-owc)

Ngataierua Te Kere , Ngataierua - Tupuna Photos (searching for)

Posted : 12 April, 2005 6:59 pm
patutokotoko OWC
(@patutokotoko-owc)

kia ora Anahera are you the same whanau as Chris Ngataierua from Whanganui / Tawata

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 April, 2005 2:49 pm
Anahera Mere OWC
(@anahera-mere-owc)

Yes I am, Im from Tawata and still am I clean the urapa down Tawata, My Kuia is Mary Ngataierua TeKere.
Piki Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 April, 2005 6:29 pm
sparkie OWC
(@sparkie-owc)

kia ora Anahera, not sure whether you recieved my first reply. however Chris is my brother and our father was Neha Ngataierua who passed away back in the 1970's. Have you tried to contact Putiki Marae who could have old photo's. Try them.
kia ora sparkie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 April, 2005 12:09 am
Lil OWC
(@lil-owc)

Kia ora Anahera

Just wandering if my tupuna has anything to do with yours. My gggrandfather name is Te Maunga Kere, he was born around 1840? Just doing research on his daughter, Kataraina Kere, and her daughter, who's name is Aherata Te Waru Papa married Mita Whanui Puru. We are from the Hokianga but you know how they moved around in those days so if you know any of these names I'll be grateful if you any korero about them.

Thanks for your help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 April, 2005 10:13 pm
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Kia ora Lil

Just a couple of questions if you are able to answer.

From which part of the Hokianga do you hail from?

Is the name Kere also known as Kelly? in the Hokianga.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 April, 2005 12:31 am
Lil OWC
(@lil-owc)

Kia pearlau

Around mangataipa and I think Te Karae and I don't know if they were called Kelly? but I give that name a try, but if you have further korero about this go to my panui - Title - Makene Kere Kataraina. I really appreciate it.
Thanks for your help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 April, 2005 5:15 am
traceykatene OWC
(@traceykatene-owc)

kia ora anahera

is your whanau mary and atu ropata,my husbands whanau are from tawata too.

maurice te kere

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2005 5:47 pm
Geraldine OWC
(@geraldine-owc)

kia ora Anahera mere the name Ngataierua tekere Ngataierua that tupuna came from Whanganui river from the upper end of the riverfrom Pipiriki too tawatayou aright on to it from chris. his farther was Neha mother Puti Goff. years ago they live in Pipiriki last place in there life they live putiki and then they move to castlecliff Wanganui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 October, 2005 12:47 pm
freeflow OWC
(@freeflow-owc)

quote:

Yes I am, Im from Tawata and still am I clean the urapa down Tawata, My Kuia is Mary Ngataierua TeKere.
Piki Ora

Hi Anahera - I am an Anderson from Tawata - my kuia was Raima - daughter to Karanga. I am seeking photos of both Karanga and Te Kere - are you able to help?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 November, 2005 12:22 pm
helki111 OWC
(@helki111-owc)

Hi Sparkie,
I am a Ngataierua. My father is Whareaitu a brother to your dad Neha. The other brothers were pio and kopa. My father passed away on the 27/7/70. 35 years ago. I know your brothers Gary,Chris and your sisters Pauline, Lavinia and have forgotten the others. You may know my son Petuere(Peter)Kiwara who lived in Whanganui afew years ago.I believe he now resides in Palmeston North. My name is Helen Ngataierua Kiwara. Now residing in Ngaruawahia. Could u please suply me with names of your brothers and sisters that i havent mentioned.
I would like to get in touch with them. Thanks cuzzy. Arohanui
Helen Kiwara

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 December, 2005 6:06 pm
taraboi69 OWC
(@taraboi69-owc)

Kia ora mai ra koutou nga uri maha o te tupuna rongonui nei. He mihi aroha nui rawa kia koutou katoa.

My name is Ropata Ngataierua-Maxwell

As you can tell by my name I too am one of you !!

My mother is Ngapera Ngataierua and her dad was Harry Koro Mutunga Ngataierua and his dad was Kopa Ngataierua.

I have had the chance to meet sum of my Grand aunts before their passing Louise , Susie and Mary my grandfathers sister who was adopted to other whanau.
I have not had the pleasure of going to Tawata as of yet but it is certainly in the future plan.
Please if any of you would like get in touch me as our side of the whanau have always and will always be TARANAKI-ites and never got to know the whanau , it would be very much appreciated.

No reira e te whanau whanui
Ki runga ki raro ki roto ki waho
Rirerire hau pai marire kia koutou katoa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 June, 2006 4:34 pm
Share: