Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PAKI, Reihana and PAKI, Mary: Help with my whakapapa  

RSS
kalani OWC
(@kalani-owc)

Any info regarding the PAKI whanau, with links to the Kelly whanau, i would very much appreciate it. I know there are still a few Paki's and Kelly's living in Hastings, NZ. So if anyone can help me....

Posted : 19 September, 2005 2:39 am
te phantom
(@te-phantom)

Kia ora Kalani

The Paki and Meha whanau that I know a very little about were/are living in the Central Hawkes Bay, NZ ... particularly in Waipawa.

Just wondering who your parents and grandparents are (Maybe even your great-grandparents). Are Reihana PAKI and Mary your father and mother? Please fill me in.

I'll be up that way soon and I'll ask a few of my whanau if they know who I/you can contact.

Noho Pai Marire

The Phantom Maori

Edited by - Phantom Maori on Sep 19 2005 1:16:47 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 September, 2005 1:14 pm
kalani OWC
(@kalani-owc)

Hi. thanx 4 replying. My parents are Paul Paki and Louise Paki (nee Alldred). Mary and Reihana are my grandparents. Toni May Meha, who i was also looking for info on, is actually my boyfriends mother. His name is Shay Meha. He was trying to find relatives of his mother to contact them.
Please, if you could get back to me if you have any more info when you return from your trip, i would appreciate it Thank you.

Kalani

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 September, 2005 12:12 am
smilerwa
(@smilerwa)

I knew your whanau reasonable well, I grew up in Hastings. Your Dad's whanau lived in a wee settlement outside of Hastings called Omahu. Your Dad and his brothers are entertainers. There are at least 2 Paki lines which I'm trying to connect. One line is the Waikato line (TeKuiti/Kawhia/Huntly)and then your whanau's line. I'm meetng with your grand Aunty for more info hopefully in the next few weeks or so, she lives in Hamilton. I think the Kelly whanau link up with your Great Grandmother (Rei's Wife).

Hope this helps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 April, 2006 6:52 pm
zoe_zoenz OWC
(@zoe_zoenz-owc)

yes i remember the paki,s i went to school and was in the same classroom with kim paki her father was a shearer and were mormons from Omahu. Rei paki was a police officer(son). Jim i think was the fathers name and as of the kellys from Omahu i went to school with Kahu Kelly and Denise kelly. Australia i heard last from denise. Rei paki is a bishop now up in Auckland (west) plus he now is a finiacial consultant in Auck. check the yellow pages. i was talking to him a year ago up in Auck at my brothers place.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 May, 2006 6:02 pm
Trishie_21 OWC
(@trishie_21-owc)

Hey Babe,
I'm Reihana Gilbert Paki's grand daughter(proudly)...Rei is my dad, Paul & Louise are my Aunty & Uncle...I can help you trace more of our whanau from our grandfather & grandmother down if you like cuz...
by the way how is your little one now?? Would like to just add..."the Paki line that your a part of is still thriving..."

Arohanui Trish

Be lovely to hear from you sweets, been a wee while since last catching up/seeing you...

So feel free to contact me cuz :o)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 September, 2006 11:31 pm
Abraham OWC
(@abraham-owc)

Hey Cousin
My name's jamie i know your family very well i was bought up by Julia Fulton (nee Paki) who was your grandad Rei's sister. Your grandad was a really cool uncle to me and my sisters. I also know your Mum & Dad, say Hi from me when you see them next. If you want any info just holla back and i'll tell you what i know.

Take care

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 November, 2006 4:33 pm
Share: