Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PAKI whanau from TAKAHIWAI - PATUHARAKEKE  

RSS
Parakao1 OWC
(@parakao1-owc)

Trying to retrace my whakapapa. My great grandmother - TARIAO PAKI/Patuharakeke married my great grandfather - TE IHI PANUI/Te Uri o Hau.

Posted : 24 March, 2006 3:42 pm
Lia Paki OWC
(@lia-paki-owc)

Kia Ora, I am a Paki from Pauharakeke, Takahiwai, Lia Paki. My Dad is Gilly, and I grew up there. I will try and see if I can grab the Info from our Whakapapa, my Dad holds it all back in Whangarei, and I am in Sydney, but he has all the info tracing back to Pouaka Paki in Kawhia, I am from his son Te Rau Roha, and his son Kirimatou Pouaka, or Percy as he was known, was my Papa, who raised me as a child. Will keep in touch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 April, 2006 12:54 pm
parukuri OWC
(@parukuri-owc)

YES THE PAKI'S AS SAID IN YOUR 1ST LETTER ARE ACTUALLY FROM KAWHIA BUT MARRIED INTO THE NORTH THERE ARE SOME IN NORTHLAND BUT YOU WILL FIND THEY ARE FROM DOWN THE LINE ORIGINALLY SOME ARE IN WHAKATANE ETC.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 November, 2007 6:33 pm
PPYLAD OWC
(@ppylad-owc)

Kia ora Parakao.

My brother Bill married a Paki from Waiti. They provided me with a copy of the whakapapa Lia refers to, from Pouaka Paki down into today's generations. As I am not directly from that whānau, it's best Lia obtains it for you. If she is unable to, I can send it to her and she send it on after checking over its contents.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 March, 2008 8:14 pm
Share: